Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stay loyal to the earth


Sadhana


Love to share Osho's message for the newly started Earth Hour.


Osho says, " Be loving to the earth. Sow the seeds of love on the earth.The question is not for you to enter into some paradise in the skies. On the contrary, the question is how to transform this earth into paradise. It has all the potential. Just an awakening about the potential of the earth, about the potential of the people on the earth, and there will be no talk about any heaven or any paradise or any God. Man can become complete, fulfilled unto himself.This earth is our home, it is our mother.


"The earth is searching through you for its own meaning. You are the highest evolved part of the earth. Have you ever considered? -- your body is earth, your brain is earth, your heart is earth. You are the highest flowering, a great metamorphosis. There seems to be no connection between the earth and your eyes, but your eyes are nothing but the eyes of the earth. It is an effort of the earth to see. Your ears are an effort of the earth to hear the music."

2 comments:

Tanu said...

Beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Dear Ma,
Whenever a situation arise for love,,,,, I mostly prefer to be myself, for me love, if I sow or show or .... I feel that I do some mistake by doing,,, so, I just,,, yes, just... and